Introduction to Management
Who should attend
Individuals who are moving into their first management role, or who have recently been promoted.It is also appropriate for individuals who are aspiring to their first management position.
● Learning skils - the experiential learning cycle and how to use it.
● Self-awarensess - using self - review, peer feedback and observation.
● Leadership styles and leadership practice - situational leadership and functional leadership.
● Feedback skills - using feedback models and peer observation.
● Communication skills..
● Dealing with conflict.
● Team development and affective team-working.
● Personal impact on others..
● Continuous personal development and action planning - setting SMART goals..
Benefits to you and your organization
● More skills and strategies to manage others effectively and achieve bussiness targets.
● A greater awarensess of your own strengths and development areas as a manager, and pour impact on others.
● A better insight into the benefits of different leadership styles..
● The ability to communicate more clearly with peers, direct reports and managers.
● The ability to effectively manage your own continued development and the development of your direct reports.
For more information about this program